Cross Platform Sharing

As you know, we can't save data from one Platform, such as a Nintendo Switch, to a PC. I have this problem but I don't want to get rid of my switch account because it has 5th anniversary items on it. I even bought killers on there and don't feel like wasting my money. I'm sure a lot of people can agree we need a way to transfer items, killers/survivors, and cosmetics to our newer, cross platform console/PC. There should be a verification of emails, and requests on both ends to make sure it's the right player.

Comments

  • @NotPusheen said:

    As you know, we can't save data from one Platform, such as a Nintendo Switch, to a PC. I have this problem but I don't want to get rid of my switch account because it has 5th anniversary items on it. I even bought killers on there and don't feel like wasting my money. I'm sure a lot of people can agree we need a way to transfer items, killers/survivors, and cosmetics to our newer, cross platform console/PC. There should be a verification of emails, and requests on both ends to make sure it's the right player.

    You're asking for Cross Progression. This was supposed to happen between Switch and PC this past September but that deal fell through. I don't think they have updated anything about that situation since. Those of us on Xbox don't even have that tiny shred of hope.