Perk Idea
I've always like coming up with killers, survivors and their perks. A possible perk that I really liked was called "The Holy Symbol" and it allows you to preform a skill check while on the hook (while struggling) which will allow you to jump of the hook, if you fail the skill check it will either reduce the struggle time or just kill them instantly. If you want to talk about it or leave ideas to fix it that would be great!!!🙂
(Was meant to go to survivors)
(Was meant to go to survivors)
Comments
This just pushes this game more into the solo survival 'horror' instead of the coop survival 'horror'. I don't like the idea of getting yourself off the hook in the summoning phase. Maybe instead it could to something like appease the entity, so your second phase on the hook is prolonged by 20 seconds and you only have to mash space bar in the last twenty seconds to fight for your life.