Ranking in this game..

How come when a killer dcs 5 minutes into the game because he is bad I lose a rank point.

And how come I can get some bars 5 games in a row but not rank up. I've never seen a more broken system in any game before.

Comments

  • I don’t think you depip if killer dcs. It seems like you depiped but after you leave the lobby and return to the campfire it restores. 

  • Ah... newbies who think ranking up in this games means anything. So innocent.

  • @antgnstea said:
    I don’t think you depip if killer dcs. It seems like you depiped but after you leave the lobby and return to the campfire it restores. 

    No, I know how that works but after we left the lobby both my friend and I lost a pip

  • @BigBubs said:
    Ah... newbies who think ranking up in this games means anything. So innocent.

    I just want the rank 1 achievement and then never touch the red ranks again

  • @lakrits1337 said:
    How come when a killer dcs 5 minutes into the game because he is bad I lose a rank point.

    And how come I can get some bars 5 games in a row but not rank up. I've never seen a more broken system in any game before.

    Its just a visual bug, you dont actually lose the pip

  • Why do you care about pipping/ranking is the more important question here
  • Ranking up does have benefits though!

    You get to wait longer and have more time to consider what you are doing with your life... As a killer main anyways. :chuffed:

    Had some of my deepest life realizations this way.

  • I have way more fun in red ranks as survivor because players actually know how to win and not farm the hook (in before double blood points and WGLF) . Seriously it is a lot more fun in red ranks . Purple and below make me mental