Post match stats & mmr change
Instead of just BP's you could add a list of stat's like heals, saves, gen time & MVP to see who really performed well and base mmr off of that rather than just died/ escaped.
Instead of just BP's you could add a list of stat's like heals, saves, gen time & MVP to see who really performed well and base mmr off of that rather than just died/ escaped.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like this idea actually. It would help solo survivors maybe be a bit less salty with each other if in the end game they could see what it was other people accomplished. Sometimes I get frustrated because I don't see the other survivors contributions, but unless its gen workage or extended looping I don't have any idea what others might have done.