PTB The Xenomorph
Hi behavior interactive.
I've played your Deadbydayligt game for close to 1000 hours. I would like to give some advice about The Xenomorph character you introduced in the test version, first of all, the Difficulty level is a little harder than normal, especially in the winding places on the map with tracks, so it will waste a lot of time. I have trouble understanding the red animation that shows the footsteps in the tunnel The Xenomorph 4 It looks like a scorpion when it's on its foot, doesn't it? i think when he deals damage with special attack like Nemesis and Plague he should infect poison and players should clear the poison within a certain time otherwise he may hallucinate and see real but fake animations as if Xenomorph is walking towards him or chasing his teammate in front of him
If he has these features, I think he will be a killer full of action and tension.
I would appreciate it if you would consider my thoughts at this draft stage.
Comments
The Xenomorph doesn't use poison/venom.
The footsteps when in the tunnels are the survivors running.
Difficulty isn't a problem, once you learn it.
Skill ceiling for his tail attack is quite high, but I think that's optimal for any killer.
Low skill floor, high skill ceiling
That's why Wesker is the most popular killer. With some small changes, Alien can contest it.
First his tail attack has to not feel so clunky to use.
I think turrets are going to be ruin the fun for killer using xeno. I kinda wish his power same but without turrets. turrets make his stealth not as effective as they could be and they disrupt killer gameplay without adding very much to the killer itself.
wesker's power does not disrupt killer's ability to play the game. the power has no drawbacks. Xeno's power has constant drawback for the entire game. turrets do not disappear. I don't think killer are big fan of these type of -drawback- powers. I only like killer items if it added dynamic and new gameplay for both sides to utilize against each other. turret mechanic is like EMPS or Nemesis vaccines. it is one sided. if killer has designed 4vs1 element to them, then it is ok if it is one sided for killer like pinhead box or wesker infection. it just means that killer has some of base gen delay factored into their power.