it over mid way through 2023. When is reporting player going to be easier?

I still need to record as someone who just plays casually. like 100% casually. However there is either a point and time where a killer gets 100% correct where I am at with not aura reading perks or something is messed up. Normally my default is record and then submit to support. I do no longer have a easy access link to do such a thing. Basically can someone post the proper report link for reasons?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I google searched and spent like 15 minutes putting a reply in this is what i got in return

    Attmep to upload proof.PNG

    An inability to uploaded followed by me attempting to log in and then going with a vanilla report and getting this

    ARE YOU ######### SHITTING ME.PNG


  • If the clip is too heavy and you are not able to attach it to the ticket, you can upload it to YouTube as unlisted and post the link in the description.

  • If you play both roles enough (and do a lot of hiding while playing survivor), you learn the hiding spots. Sometimes you just know where to check when playing killer.

    If the killer goes around checking lockers and there is a non-zero percent chance that the first locker they check is your locker, then "there will be a point in time" when a killer guesses 100% correctly.

    • Is the killer correctly guessing every survivor's location the whole match, and not just yours one time?
    • Do you have Distortion equipped when you say the killer finds you without aura reading perks?
    • Did the killer have other tracking perks that do not rely on aura-reading, like Whispers, Spies from the Shadows, or Stridor?
    • Maybe the killer saw your scratch marks from afar, narrowing down the places you could be, checking the area to see if you left, and then checking lockers?
  • I get what you are trying to say, I really do, but at what point do I then have to create a youtube page to justify something? At the end of the day, I have literally gotten back into dbd. I have dealt with this as my first game and the fact that, I literally cannot simply report and know it will be dealt with is a bit annoying considering the history of dbd.

  • @UselessKeys said:

    I get what you are trying to say, I really do, but at what point do I then have to create a youtube page to justify something? At the end of the day, I have literally gotten back into dbd. I have dealt with this as my first game and the fact that, I literally cannot simply report and know it will be dealt with is a bit annoying considering the history of dbd.

    you don't have a youtube account? weird... I had one long before I uploaded anything just so I would get recomended more relevant stuff.


    I get the frustation. really do. You can't even explain the reason you reported someone on console.