Missing my DLC

So I am missing the DLC that introduced Wesker into the game, I don't remember if I bought the full DLC or over time bought all the characters individually. But either way, they are missing, I once had them and I don't have family sharing on my steam account so I have no idea why all of a sudden they are locked for me.

Is there any news of any kind that states why this is happening?

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • yup, me too, I lost Felix, Zarina, Cheryl, Tapp, Adam, the blight, Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, Spirit, Pig and Myers.

  • Family Sharing on Steam no longer allows DLC sharing. Are you using Family Sharing?

  • @RpTheHotrod said:

    Family Sharing on Steam no longer allows DLC sharing. Are you using Family Sharing?

    As I have stated in my post I do not have Family Sharing, I buy all my things either with auric cells or shards.