I encountered the only (maybe) nice Nurse main.
So we load into a game of DBD in the Temple of Purgation. And then gets hooked early enough, then Rebecca and then Meg DC's and is replaced by a bot, Rebecca follows suit and then Mikaela starts spamming vault to die as well. The Nurse killed the Meg bot and allowed me to save twice and then I got hatch.
Christmas arrived early this year.😮
Comments
Bro I'm a super nice nurse main occasionally especially if someone dcs, what's the fun in a one sided match. If there's a DC and your not toxic AF then it's a farming match.
I only play Nurse for laughs because despite playing this game all the time I seem to be the one person that absolutely cannot get the hang of blinking, so I basically use her as my rare "I feel like being nice" killer.
People who play her for challenges and stuff are usually ok. People who play Nurse because she's Nurse and they wanna win, usually have no care if someone DC's etc. I've never being spared before by a Nurse main.