Skull Merchant missing Stranger Things perks

I already submitted a bug report for this but I haven't heard anything back. on my skull merchant im not seeing the option to use any of the perks that are reserved for Demo and they don't appear in my skill tree at all either. I'm confused because I want to use jolt on my build.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 170253.png


Comments

  • There are no perks reserved for Demo - they are general perks. Have you levelled up the bloodweb of Skull Merchant as they automatically appear there together with all the other general perks?

  • @Mandy said:

    There are no perks reserved for Demo - they are general perks. Have you levelled up the bloodweb of Skull Merchant as they automatically appear there together with all the other general perks?

    yeah you can see in the picture i included that I'm prestiege 1 and I searched jolt but it's not there.