Can we get an official answer for Jolt?
I still don't know if it making you scream is intended or a bug, although it seems intended since it's yet to be addressed. What's the point of removing the scream from Pain Res then in the first place?
I still don't know if it making you scream is intended or a bug, although it seems intended since it's yet to be addressed. What's the point of removing the scream from Pain Res then in the first place?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pain Res makes you scream. They added it back, because they didn't want it to work with Merciless Storm.
Ok but now Pain Res is unreactable due to the way the screams work since the last patch or two, isn't it?
That's how it worked on release, so I'm assuming it finally got fixed.