Prestige cosmetic missing
For context I am a prestige 100 feng (not to flex) but I should have every one of her prestige rewards but her bloody pants are missing… is anyone else having this issue? is this a bug
sry if in wrong category
For context I am a prestige 100 feng (not to flex) but I should have every one of her prestige rewards but her bloody pants are missing… is anyone else having this issue? is this a bug
sry if in wrong category
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey Desteriaa,
I'm so sorry you are currently missing your prestiged Feng cosmetics. Could you let us know what platform this is occurring on?
Steam
Appreciated, thank you so much! This issue has been reported on another platform, but will add this occurring on Steam as well.