Who's someone you play a lot that is widely unpopular?

For me it's Cybil. She's one of my mains and I rarely see her ever- granted you have to pay extra for legendary characters so I get that.

I also have a soft spot for Haddie.

What are some survivors/killers that you play that you don't see much?

Comments

  • @Star99er said:

    My Bill & Hag are both over prestige 60. Always been a huge left 4 dead fan and I enjoy Hag’s Playstyle.

    Hag is certainly unpopular, but I see Bill all the time. Which is fine because Bill is awesome.

  • Quite a few Tapps in here, we grow stronger.

  • Unpopular Killers: Clown, Dredge, Knight, sometimes Pig and Deathslinger.

    Unpopular Survivors: Jeff, Adam, Gabriel.

    Though I've been playing a lot of other survivors lately because of all the Terrormisus I have on them. Yui alone had over 50.

  • Cybil, Jonah, and Yun-Jin

  • As a Haddie enjoyer, it feels like I'm be part of the world's smallest club.

  • For Survivor it's Tapp, I like being the reason why someone saw a Tapp in game. I am bad though, so sorry I'm not a cracked one.

    For Killer it's Pig, Demo, and Myers. I love those 3 franchises the most out of the DBD selection. And most everyone loves seeing a Demo in general, or a Pig that's not running THAT cosmetic while relentlessly tunneling the poor new player who was failed by matchmaking.

  • @TheWarNung said:

    No reasonable killer main cares which survivor you're playing. Aside from perks they're literally all identical.

    Heck, with the number of cosmetics in play these days I can't even tell which survivor I'm versing.

    Them: "Hey guys which unpopular characters do you like in DbD?" ☺️

    You: "This doesn't benefit killer mains! 🤬"

  • jeff main, i remember when my friend was like 'why do you play jeff, hes the loudest survivor in the game when injured etc.'

    thats when i found out survivors have different sound levels, and out of a mix of pure spite and loving the heavy metal costume, ive not looked back

1 2 ›