Family sharing ban
Will my account be banned if my friend who owns the base game BUT who I distribute the DLC gets banned?
Will my account be banned if my friend who owns the base game BUT who I distribute the DLC gets banned?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm honestly not 100% sure how it works with games that issue "game bans" the developers themselves are in control over, but I know with 100% certainty that for games that use Valve Anti-Cheat that if an account you family share to get VAC banned, it bans the account doing the sharing as well. It says so in official Valve sources.