Free camera and no HUD option
Is there any chances of add free camera and option to turn HUD off/on in Custom Match? I would be happy to record beautiful footage and it would allow to make fan content in better quality.
Is there any chances of add free camera and option to turn HUD off/on in Custom Match? I would be happy to record beautiful footage and it would allow to make fan content in better quality.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that even better, they should made a replay mode so you can see played games from all points of view, which will have the benefit of be able to learn how others play and identify cheaters more easily, apart from being able to do better fan content.