One problem I have with blood Warden

Okay I get it's a rare perk barely shows up but when it does that's when the problem comes my teammates don't leave. Okay I get it you wanna teabag the exit gate but you also should realize once the killer start slugging and waiting out the timer it means leave I have only done it maybe once where I didn't leave and I was kicking myself for it. What I don't get is why teabag when the killer has someone down and that timer is getting low. The only reason I didn't leave was I was injured and just wanted some extra BP I thought I should save my teammate on the ground just to get a fighting chance I was a fool and went down I realized soon enough oh boy the killer has blood Warden and my team just teabagged we all ended up dead because of it.

Comments

  • Your one problem with Blood Warden is that it means survivors who decide to stay longer just to teabag may end up dying?

  • The only time you're guaranteed an escape is once you've crossed that exit line where the killer can't follow. Anything else, too bad?

  • The only problem with BW is after the timer is out, the perk aura is disable. I dont know why they nerfed that.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Okay I get it's a rare perk barely shows up but when it does that's when the problem comes my teammates don't leave. Okay I get it you wanna teabag the exit gate but you also should realize once the killer start slugging and waiting out the timer it means leave I have only done it maybe once where I didn't leave and I was kicking myself for it. What I don't get is why teabag when the killer has someone down and that timer is getting low. The only reason I didn't leave was I was injured and just wanted some extra BP I thought I should save my teammate on the ground just to get a fighting chance I was a fool and went down I realized soon enough oh boy the killer has blood Warden and my team just teabagged we all ended up dead because of it.

    Ego kills, altruism kills. I've won at least as many trials on killer due to those two as I have from skill/RNG.

    When playing survivor in solo queue, if the gate is open and there's no need to stay, I leave. If gate is open and the survivor downed/hooked is on stage two, I leave. If the gate is open and the survivor is being camped by an insta-down killer, I leave. Anything else and you're just adding 1+ kills to the killer's score.

    Know when the trial's over.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    The only problem with BW is after the timer is out, the perk aura is disable. I dont know why they nerfed that.

    I remember how the devs once talked about changing the way BW works. If i remember correctly, they thought about changing it to reset every time the killer gets another hook.

    BW in its current form only punishes over altruistic or over confident survivors.

    EDIT: Typos