I seriously just want old matchmaking back
Simple color ranks how it was when I started and I was happy playing the game because of it yes it was still bad but it was pure garbage like Skill base matchmaking because with color rank yes rank reset was a nightmare because everyone was squished close together but after maybe a week it would settle but with Skill based every single day feels like rank reset. I seriously don't get it because color rank was decent, PTB Skill base was pure gold and Live Skill base feels like it kidnapped PTB Skill base and tried to be it but fell flat on its face. I seriously just want to enjoy playing killer and survivor like I did back in 2018 and 2019 when matchmaking was good.
Because I can do good in one match but all of a sudden countless times just survivors that basically are just pros I SUCK AT THE GAME I BEING HONEST BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY THINK OH YEAH THIS GUY SERIOUSLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. But I just try having fun as killer but it's hard to not try getting tilted because of the fact that one hit detection is garbage I seriously see myself connect a hit on my screen when a survivor isn't done vaulting but it doesn't count and the constant borage of getting hit by pallets that I wasn't even near.
Comments
I think I speak on behalf of everyone working on the game when I say, * clears throat *.................."No."
I wish it was the way it use to be though..