Bot either having an existential crisis, or trolling.

Had someone disconnect during a match against the Doctor on Garden of Joy. I got hooked and the bot took me off the hook. I crouch so the bot can heal me, but we were both crazy, so we both duck down and start screaming. Except I don't scream because I have Calm Spirit.

So I finish snapping out of it, but the bot is still screaming so I go and hide behind a bush because the bot is still screaming.

But comes around behind the bush and hides directly behind me, and keeps screaming. (Starts about 7 minutes in)

https://youtu.be/dmDMuvPbiu4


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • On one hand, I'm sorry you got trolled.

    ...On the other hand, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen in this video game.

  • Had the same recently, the bot just never gets out of madness. I think it's not that is misses everytime, but more like it totally breaks with such skill checks. Wouldn't be surprised if devs actually forgot to implelement it ...