I made the "Switch"
From Nintendo Switch, which I had bought almost every DLC on (including Stranger Things), to PC. ~$230 (rough estimate) most likely down the drain. Yay.
From Nintendo Switch, which I had bought almost every DLC on (including Stranger Things), to PC. ~$230 (rough estimate) most likely down the drain. Yay.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry, context? What happened to your Switch progress?
I feel bad for you T_T
I'm sure it's for reasons I don't know, however, cross progression should have been a thing since release.
I'm assuming they went from the Switch to a PC, and without Cross Progression that means they have to start DBD all over again from scratch.
Something I'll never do personally.
It's okay another 4 years and you may get a chance for cross progression.