Made For This + Hope Gets Countered (Kinda)
I know people are a bit tired of hearing complaining, and dont worry, Im not hear to complain, I just wanted to share something that happened to me that I find funny.
So I was playing a match of DBD, and Survivors brought Made For This + Hope which made catching them very difficult... luckily, I actually had a plan.
I made a post awhile back on Trail of Torment + Machine Learning, and against a slow Killer like Trapper, Survivors can often get overconfident and repair the Generator with Trail of Torment, which can easily lead to perk value.
I basically set them up to finish the final Generator and give me 10% Haste and Undetectable by the Endgame, and both Survivors using MFT + Hope crumbled like a cookie.
Another thing as well, with Trapper, I dont place my traps in loops, I place them in the middle of open fields just because I know people will never expect it. And while I do not camp or tunnel, I do slug a decent bit, and I ended up snowballing into a 4K as a result of my trap placement combined with the 10% Haste.
Dont get me wrong, Machine Learning definitely has it's flaws and most people will never use it, but it can be helpful sometimes, it 100% wont be meta though.

Comments