Any hot takes?
I just wanted to hear the communities hot takes on the game in general, but with hot takes I mean HOT takes something that will make all of us pray for you to not get on the dev team
I just wanted to hear the communities hot takes on the game in general, but with hot takes I mean HOT takes something that will make all of us pray for you to not get on the dev team
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah no kidding these are all hot takes. the only GOOD one is the pig buff ๐
What can I say, OP wanted us to bring the fiya with these hot takes and i'm Johnny Storm lol. They won't even want me near the building.
legion should have lethality
Bring me back to the days when legion was the most hated killer remove skull merchant from that throne