How do I report someone for griefing?
Teammate (who was streaming; I have his twitch user) came over and watched me sit on hook til second then body blocked the pallet so I'd get tunneled out.
How do I submit a report? I can link VOD if necessary.
Teammate (who was streaming; I have his twitch user) came over and watched me sit on hook til second then body blocked the pallet so I'd get tunneled out.
How do I submit a report? I can link VOD if necessary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to submit a ticket.
You can do that by going to: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and using "Player Report' as the contact reason