I got camped out of a game so know I am making a post to calm down
I just can't believe that the first Onryo I find decides to camp in the most boring way possible seriously she didn't even use the TVs once it was terrible and it's not like she scouted the area near the hook no no no she stayed there looking at me and hitting me on hook the whole time, and that was it, what a fun game that was!, Look I know everyone bought the game and can play it however they desire but I think that at least you should think about how the other side feels just a little bit (also I am pretty sure that Onryo was new to the game and was desperate for a kill).
I am not going to say "oh killers shouldn't camp, tunnel or slug never" I am a killer main myself and I did camp some people when I started playing, I am still fairly new to the game but I don't camp, tunnel or slug because I also play survivor a fair amount and I know how frustrating it can be, sometimes a bit of slugging for pressure is understandable but sacrificing a hole game for a kill?, And even worse getting downed once and dying because the killer decided it was a good idea to camp.
It would be nice if the devs did something about camping, I think I heard they where doing something but I still don't know what their plans are
Comments
Know the feels man, the game can tilt the F outta you sometimes. Like today, it's final day of the month, which means everyone plays uber mean and cheap at all times.
I'm currently on a 20 game survivor losing streak, cause I'm playing kinda fun perks, and trying to get season challenges done, and map challenges done.
Needless to say I was tilted a while ago, and now every game just makes me make even more mistakes cause I'm frustrated and should stop...
I keep wondering if my iridescent season rank genuinely has no effect on my MMR... cause you'd think after losing 20 games you'd start going up against lower ranked killers not running the swettiest perks/add-ons and using the dirtiest tactics... but hey ho xD
BHVR have announced that they would add an anti camping mechanic to the game. They are currently working on it and I think they even said something about coming next summer (don't quote me on that, though).
From what we know the survivor on the hook will slowly build up a bar as long as the killer is near. When that bar is full they can unhook themself even in second stage. This does sound like a decent plan to me because it will also trigger the base kit BT and DS, / OTR effects.
It's unfortunate that some people go out of their way to make their opponents miserable but something like this happens in every online game. The best you can do in this situation is trying to accept that this happened and move on. I know this is not always easy but it's better than carrying it around with you. Blowing off some steam like you did here is also a good way to deal with it.
Anyways, I wish you good luck with your next matches!
@Xernoton thanks man!, Really appreciate it I played some other survivor and killer matches and they went well
@UndeddJester Thanks for sharing your experience it really helps out to know that I'm not the only one suffering, I hope your games get better ๐.
If only the MMR sistem wasn't this terrible ๐