What is the best build for Solo Q?
Please, I really need your help.
Please, I really need your help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're new, go for perks that helps woth auras and marking the land. An example would be: Bond, Deja Vu, Kindred, Premonition
This first build helps you get to know the layout of gens, as well as knowing where people are amd how the killer reacts. It's not the best build, but as a learner build it works a treat.
As you move along, make sure you have an exhaustion perk and an aura reading perk in your arsenal. The other 2 can be based on what playstyle you want. Personally, as a good overal build to get used to, equip all of Meg's perks, alongside something like Kindred. It's pretty reliable.
I use "We'll Make It" to ensure fast healing for the others. Distortion is great as some killers use Lethal Pursuer or Nowhere to Hide. Prove Thyself is great but I have recently switched to Deja Vu. The 4th and last perk I usually keep character-specific. This is the build I run for almost everybody.
Depends on what your goal and play style is
I use;
Alert- to tap gens in the open and monitor the killer's direction after breaking something
Blastmine- incase I need to leave a gen when the killer approaches
Provethyself- to boost gen speed with others
Dramaturgy- for the minor distance boost and the chance for a random item
There are a few perks that siginificantly increase your chances of escaping no matter who you are playing with or against.
Windows of opportunity is without question the strongest perk in the game. A must slot perk, imo.
Adrenaline takes away the unlucky chance of you being the killers last hook death. This perk is also a must slot.
Playing with an exhaustion perk is also usually a must. I like Lithe, but you can't go wrong with just about any of them.
The last perk is perferance and should go towards helping the team in some way. Could be prove thyself for faster gens, kindred for more information, or a perk like empathy or bond to help heal people up.
IMO the best build for solo Q would be something like
Windows + Kindred + Off The Record + We'll Make it
Windows for chase and info, Kindred for info at crucial moments, OTR to keep you in the game longer and We'll make it to reset your teammates faster
Deja vu,bond,lithe and prove thyself or if you don't want to rely on team mates replace bond and prove thyself for self aware and Iron will
The way I play soloq is gen focused and I expect to be left for dead once the gens are done and I get hooked
if you just play to escape a toolbox build is broken, built to last+ streetwise + strong toolbox and distorsion
if you want to take aggro and get tunneled, OTR-DS-mft- windows opportunity
Distortion, Deliverance, Unbreakable and Sole Survivor or switch SS for Resilience
Depends on what you want to achieve honestly. IDK what type of playstyle you like. Do you want to bring your team or yourself information? Do you want to be the person on your team who has perks to help them in chase and help people have time to do gens?
The one I run is MfT, Resilience, Lithe, WoO which is mostly for my chases and not running into a dead zone ever.
If you want a general build that does a little of everything, you can try:
Kindred, WoO, We'll Make It (if you want to be the team medic, otherwise swap it out with something like Adrenaline), and preferably something to help you in chase, either an exhaustion like SB or Lithe or even MfT.
There are many builds for solo que, thankfully.