Best survivor Moment/Memory (Closed)

I'd love to hear some of your favorite survivor stories that you have experienced over the years!
(Im not sure what is happening, but I remember putting this into the killer section and it showed up in the survivor section once more)

Comments

  • As killer or playing against them?

  • @Mc_Harty either is fine, but I intended this one to be playing as the killer. I made a survivor one on the survivor section

  • @GT_Legend2 Remember this one time I tired out insidious Leatherface. After trying out multiple perks and failing with him, I was about to nearly give up on the poor bugger.

    First match using that perk I got 4k with 3 generators still up. I was cracking up at the end of the match from all the bullshit I put up with him, only to have one perk do all the work for me.

  • @Mc_Harty I wish I had that ability when I discovered insidious, but I was using the Huntress, making the heartbeat go away but not the lullaby. I really want to try it out with tombstone myers at one point, That'd be one helluva jumpscare

  • @Mc_Harty something is up, Im sure i put this in the killer section, but it's in the survivor section again, sorry for the confusion

  • @GT_Legend2 Yeah, that's why I asked. Was a bit confused.