Does Plague's Vomit Not Work Point Blank?
I was a hair's breath away and vomiting on them, they were doing the hand-wave animation, but did not gain any infection. What give?
I was a hair's breath away and vomiting on them, they were doing the hand-wave animation, but did not gain any infection. What give?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
alot of powers unfortuantly have difficulty up close
Myers, Trickster, Plague y Nemmy
I haven't tested but probably the same with ghost face and or xenomorph
It should work point blank. Non zig-zaging lines, direct to the face puke correct?
Were you using the Prayer Tablet Fragment add on? It increases duration of infection on objects and amount of infection gained from objects but makes it so you can't directly infect survivors with her vomit. So they'll do the hand wave animation as you puke on them but not actually get sick.