who do you think is coming?
what killer do you think is coming for chap 30?
what killer do you think is coming for chap 30?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure, maybe Predator as they got the Disney licenses now.
But their big "L" with Aliens is pretty big, so i think it will be also a big one for 30.
As much as I'd like candyman or springtrap, or heck even stranger things, all of those just seem not likely with alien coming into the game
Given that it’s a paragraph on the schedule released that to me says Springtrap.
If it was a full chapter I would say a couple other options as those better options would all come with maps.
That said I could also see Predator as being a very logical choice. So Springtrap or Predator make the most logical sense to me given what info we have.