Ps5 DBD won't load due to store
Ps5- DBD won't start because it says cannot connect to store. I've already installed the latest update and restarted. Please help.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Ps5- DBD won't start because it says cannot connect to store. I've already installed the latest update and restarted. Please help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been playing on my PS4 for this exact reason.
Even if I can load in, for some reason the game is incredibly laggy compared to my *previous gen* console.
I reinstalled and still get the same problem. At least this way none of us will endure some sweaty no lifer camping, slugging and tunnelling the weakest member of a swf