archive issue
TOME 6 - DIVERGENCE
LEVEL 4
THATS RUDE chalange
Its prehaps bugged... doesnt work for me at all .. i already threw so many games by pointing at the killer when perk activates with or without line of sight
TOME 6 - DIVERGENCE
LEVEL 4
THATS RUDE chalange
Its prehaps bugged... doesnt work for me at all .. i already threw so many games by pointing at the killer when perk activates with or without line of sight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what is the challenge exactly?
I remember this one being pretty inconsistent even when it released. Wouldn't be surprised if some old challenges become undoable years after, because it's happened several times.
If I recall there were a lot of people having difficulty with this one because they weren't letting the pointing animation fully complete before moving. It looks like the survivor is done pointing but if you move even a fraction of a second too early it does not register the point action. Try holding still a little longer than you think you should and see if that works.
I think I remember doing it first try...
Try what shy pirate said.