Undeserved bans
i'm presently on a 24 hour play ban due to my crappy internet. I have centurylink and thats all thats available in my area. If i could get something more reliable i'd do that. My internet dropped me mid game and has been doing so this week. I guess if this cant be resolved this game will go on the shelf and i'll go back to playing games without this crybably ban crap.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I truly do understand your frustration, as I have dealt with similar issues in the past with my ISP.
However, it is a player's responsibility to ensure they meet minimum requirements to play the game, and an internet connection to support online gameplay as well. This is true for any online multiplayer game, not just DbD. And as legitimate drops in internet connection cannot be discerned from purposeful ones to exit matches, the penalty will start small for random instances, but increase if they continue to occur over a short period of time. Reaching out to your ISP may be helpful in regards to drops in service.