Idea for a different ending

Game mode elimination

The exit gate are vaults that unlock after 5 gens have been completed in these vaults are 2 weapons one that can immobilize the killer and one that is way harder to use but can kill the killer

Carying the killing weapon gives you hindered and exuastion like the turrets

Carrying the immoblizeing weapon ingores these effects but using the weapon makes it go on cooldown for 1min

As a killer downing a surivor on death hook immediately starts a mori and you gain immunity to weapons for 7s after the mori to prevent dying to win

If there is 1 surivor alive their location is revealed every 35s to prevent hiding forever

Comments

  • Could you imagine the absolute mental cataclysm some of these killer players would have if survivors could kill them?


    As much as I'd love the chaos, I think a 2v8 game mode is more practical.

  • @Sharby said:

    Could you imagine the absolute mental cataclysm some of these killer players would have if survivors could kill them?

    As much as I'd love the chaos, I think a 2v8 game mode is more practical.

    How it's the same game early game but end game is fight back time with higher risks

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3510389#Comment_3510389

    How it's the same game early game but end game is fight back time with higher risks

    Since the devs said the whole thing about killer being the 'power role' we've seen a steep rise in arrogance and fragility.


    It's already hard enough to convince people to play killer, getting killed after a bully match would put some ppl off the game for good.


    As much as I'd love to fight back I think such a mechanic is best saved for a PVE mode.