ban timer
i just got a dc timer when i had to close my app because i used wesker and dashed on badham with the hole in the school and my game crashed and now im banned
Tagged:
Not a Bug
i just got a dc timer when i had to close my app because i used wesker and dashed on badham with the hole in the school and my game crashed and now im banned
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I wish there was a way that it could differentiate between an actual DC (i.e. a game crash) and a rage quit.
I got a couple minute ban the other day because the servers crapped out and kicked all 5 of us out of a match at 4 gens.
I've been getting random wesker dash crashes lately too. Hopefully find the cause of it. I thought it was my PC at first and got worried.