Unable to Join Closest Servers


Platform: PC/Steam

I have been looking for a match for several hours. The closest server to my location is NA West. The game only puts me in foreign lobbies with 200+ ping such as Brazil, Korea, etc. I am unable to join any NA server. I am not currently use a VPN or any settings that would obscure my location. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? I do not want to play like this. This has been happening since the Nicolas Cage chapter. I also receive the RTM error every time I start the game - unsure if this is related. Steps to reproduce: try to join a lobby as survivor. Including logs in case it is helpful.

Edit: I will attempt to look for a match WITH a VPN set to California. Result: no difference.

Comments

  • Steam --> Settings --> In Game --> Server browser pins/minute --> set it to a low value


    It might help.