Raise the camera height of the crouching Pig
I was disappointed to see the first-person view of Xenomorph's runner mode.
She no longer needs the restriction of filling the screen with weeds.
I was disappointed to see the first-person view of Xenomorph's runner mode.
She no longer needs the restriction of filling the screen with weeds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering Trapper mains would massively disagree with you about the size of said weeds... I'm kinda on the fence leaning towards not an issue.
Personally I can't say I have a problem with the view of Pig crouch, but I'm willing to hear the argument.
My point is not to reduce the size of the weeds.
Contrary to its appearance, the crouching Pig has an unusually low camera position.
It should be fixed, as it has helped Bright in the past.