Event offerings across characters

I recently got done getting Knight to P1 for his perks. In the process I got about 20+ bbq offerings. I really don't want to play him further as he's not that enjoyable to me but I feel I'm leaving bloodpoints on the table until I clean out those offerings. In addition, if I spend more in another killer's web just to P1 it'll be more of the same.

It would be nice if when events roll around that the offerings could be shared between survivors and killers respectively.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I say there should be a 'sacrifice to entity' button on all items and offerings, that give you a 50% refund on Blood points.

    I hate having stuff in my inventory I don't use ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Indeed. Probably about 70%+ of the junk I get from the bloodweb on both survivors and killers I'll never use.