Wait. Is there a new trailer or something? Is 19/10 release date then? I understand and hope it's for the best, but the delay will be tough to overcome.
Wait. Is there a new trailer or something? Is 19/10 release date then? I understand and hope it's for the best, but the delay will be tough to overcome.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait. Is there a new trailer or something? Is 19/10 release date then? I understand and hope it's for the best, but the delay will be tough to overcome.
No 19 out of 10 not 19-10
https://youtu.be/E3XKx4KKCXUOh! Nice! Ty so much! I tried to google it and got nothing, though, so thanks a lot for sharing! <3
Anyway if you're curious August 29th
I'm pretty sure I'll buy it day 1 for sure. I'm still downloading the PTB, though :)
Today it's also International Cat Day, perfect timing!