Original killer ideas!!!

  1. Wendigo
  2. Skinwalker
  3. Scarecrow
  4. Vampire
  5. Banshee
  6. Diver (thinking about that one Scooby doo episode when I was young)

Be free to comment more ideas!

Comments

  • I have 2 ideas

    The King (a pharaoh killer)

    m2 power: transform lockers into sarcophagus that slows survivors down if they are close to it

    passive power: a curse that builds up with time inflicting annoying stats to survivors. Survivors can deny the curse by holding an Ankh that spawns in the map


    The Illusionist (a magician killer)

    main power: being able to shuffle gens and totems around the map, as well as survivors (causing a little dim effect on screen)

  • @XiViTioN said:

    1. Wendigo
    2. Skinwalker
    3. Scarecrow
    4. Vampire
    5. Banshee
    6. Diver (thinking about that one Scooby doo episode when I was young)

    Be free to comment more ideas!

    I made the concept of a vampire half a year ago


    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/360500/vampire-chapter-concept#latest

  • @Rudjohns said:

    I have 2 ideas

    The King (a pharaoh killer)

    m2 power: transform lockers into sarcophagus that slows survivors down if they are close to it

    passive power: a curse that builds up with time inflicting annoying stats to survivors. Survivors can deny the curse by holding an Ankh that spawns in the map

    The Illusionist (a magician killer)

    main power: being able to shuffle gens and totems around the map, as well as survivors (causing a little dim effect on screen)

    That’s cool!