Did pallet vaults get nerfed?

I was reading the patch notes and I know they messed about with vaults distances. But I've noticed when I vault pallets it seems a lot slower and I'm getting hit way more often on pallets, didn't see anything about it in the notes tho

Comments

  • I have no idea why pallets aren't treated like temporary windows. Probably due to bad coding.

    But you can't medium vault a pallet, so it's always going to feel worse than a window because it'd be unbalanced otherwise. Especially post vault-change.

    If you're saying it feels worse despite this, I'd wager something probably broke with vaults as a whole since it's a linked issue.

  • @Sharby said:

    I have no idea why pallets aren't treated like temporary windows. Probably due to bad coding.

    But you can't medium vault a pallet, so it's always going to feel worse than a window because it'd be unbalanced otherwise. Especially post vault-change.

    If you're saying it feels worse despite this, I'd wager something probably broke with vaults as a whole since it's a linked issue.

    Yeah, like pallet vaults always felt quite fast and were always a consistent speed but they feel actively slower now.