Killers seeing auras
Ok. I don't want to start this discussion about whining killers stating survivors have the biggest advantage blah blah. I'm a long time player. There are different types of survivors and killers. Op, great, avg, just ok and terrible plus in-between. Every game is different but the only games I ever have issues with is complete aura reading games. When u can always see the aura of who your chasing or being chased by is ridiculous. Trolls can whine its ok. Killers that always see survivors know right where to go and survivors get bits to avoid.
Comments
Why are you complaining about a killer running aura-reading builds when that means 1-4 perks aren't regressing gens, slowing down healing, blocking or extending exit gate times, cutting chase times, granting exposed status, etc etc etc ?
I'll play vs every type of killer/survivor idc. But aura reading should be thought about just as much as other skills. When you can see the opposite side so much the challenge is gone.
But again, if you're facing a Huntress (just for example) using BBQ, Bitter Murmur, I'm All Ears and uh.... another aura perk.... three people can be on gens at all times completely uninterrupted. The game should, by all logic, end in about 5 minutes, unless you're playing against an Adderall-ed Umbra.
If you're having trouble against killers running aura reading builds start running Distortion. I started running it when Lethal became more popular.
Distortion will wreck an aura user. Makes their perk loadout do nothing.