Solidarity & Resurgence -> immunity to haemorrhage

These 2 perks are not that strong in general, but they can be quite fun (especially when combined). Sadly, what ruins them is the overabundance of sloppy butcher and haemorrhage addons.

I sincerely ask the devs to please give these 2 perks immunity to the haemorrhage status. Mangled would still be applied normally. In my opinion, even with the immunity to the haemorrhage, these 2 perks would not become meta. But using them right now is quite a gamble, because haemorrage renders them almost useless.

We already have lightborn that completely counters blinding, why wouldn't these 2 perks completely counter haemorrhage?

Comments

  • Sounds reasonable.

  • I don't think complete immunity is the way to go, but I do think those two perks could be given anti-haemorrhage components.

    Say...

    Resurgence: When you are unhooked, in addition to the perk's regular effects, you clear the Haemorrhage status effect.

    Solidarity: In addition to the perk's regular effects, if you reach 50% heal progress from healing someone else, you clear the Haemorrhage status effect.

    That way the perks do their job without being harmed by the status effect, but the status effect can also still affect the survivor who brought them if they are hit by it when not actually using the perks- when healing between hooks for Resurgence, and when being healed by someone else for Solidarity.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I don't think complete immunity is the way to go, but I do think those two perks could be given anti-haemorrhage components.

    Say...

    Resurgence: When you are unhooked, in addition to the perk's regular effects, you clear the Haemorrhage status effect.

    Solidarity: In addition to the perk's regular effects, if you reach 50% heal progress from healing someone else, you clear the Haemorrhage status effect.

    That way the perks do their job without being harmed by the status effect, but the status effect can also still affect the survivor who brought them if they are hit by it when not actually using the perks- when healing between hooks for Resurgence, and when being healed by someone else for Solidarity.

    Yeah, what you suggest sounds nice. I would take it, as long as these 2 perks get some love. They are quite niche and unpopular.