AI Bot took control.
Hi. I play on Xbox series X, veteran player, I just disconnected early in a match and instead of bringing me back to my home, it brought me to the post game lobby and when I spectated, an AI was controlling my Claudette.
Is this a new thing? Teams get an AI bot if someone leaves?
Thx.
Comments
Yes that's a new feature
Yep was just introduced this most recent patch. Survivors that D/C will get replaced by an AI controlled bot.
Why did you DC?
When someone DCs I try to team up with the others, as killer, to kill the bot and then meme around the rest of the game.
Altruism points I guess?
It's possible that the player didn't realize it was a bot.
Idk but don't let bot live that long just tunnel it out and then relax.
Oh so it was late dc? Bots sometimes are better than actual players idk what you could done.