Hunk legendary set question
If I buy Hunk set for Legion, will I be able to equip m9 bayonet with other outfits? Asking because I care only about knife from that set.
If I buy Hunk set for Legion, will I be able to equip m9 bayonet with other outfits? Asking because I care only about knife from that set.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
HUNK is a legendary skin, all legendary skins and ultra rare skins have all their cosmetic pieces linked together and cannot be bought or used seperately.
Thanks for answer, I was confused about it since I haven't bought any legendary sets yet.
It's a shame, well hopefully devs will reconsider it, I'm not going to pay them until they do. First time I see this kind of limitation in mp game and it's really weird.