BBQ Invitation
Do you get the 100% bonus BPs for just doing repairs? Or do you have to be on the Gen when it finishes to get the bonus? I can’t seem to work out how it’s working because some matches I feel like I sit on gens and get nothing, where sometimes it feels like I only touch a couple for small amounts of time and I have a lot of points.

Comments
Iirc, you have to be on the gen when it finishes.
You have to be on the Gen when it is finished. So 1% is completely enough to get the Bonus BP.
That being said, if you do 99% of a Gen and get chased away and someone else finishes it, you dont get any Bonus BPs.
There seem to be display errors. Either the bonus is far higher than the displayed 3k bloodpoints that gets shown independently if you have 2 or 5 BBQ offerings, or the bonus works when someone completes the gen while you are being chased and doesn´t show you when you get points.
Because i´ve gotten 45k bloodpoints from 5 offerings, when i completed only 3 of the 5 gens.
I'm avoiding getting them. They seem worst than the normal cakes.
I'd say theyre quite good...I got a 92k bp game with them two days ago.
No point to use them on survivor unless you re the lucky one who will be on 4 finishing gens. Terrible BP distribution for survivor this event