PC (and probably others) - Wesker can disable all of a survivor's interactions
Sequence of Events:
Step 1 : Play Survivor. Get injured.
Step 2 : Enter a locker quickly while Wesker bounds towards you.
Step 3 : On your end, you've entered the locker. On Wesker's end, he grabs and slams you and enters the carrying state. (In my case, this happened when entering the back of Laurie's House (?) on Haddonfield — the house that the killer basement spawns in.)
Step 4 : Get hooked.
Step 5 : After being unhooked, you have entered the disabled state. During the disabled state, my only functional inputs were:
- WASD
- Camera movement via mouse
- Holding Shift to sprint
- Pressing Ctrl to crouch
- Spacebar for wiggling skill checks (once downed and picked up again)
I could not:
- Gesture
- Interact with generators
- Use my item (Medkit)
- Drop my item
- Open supply crates
- Vault — windows or pallets
- Drop pallets
- Enter lockers
- Recover (once downed)
No HUD indicators appeared for any of these interactions. I attempted to perform the actions anyway, but this was ineffective.
Additional information
- Character played: Jonah
- Perks: Overcome, Exponential, Corrective Action
- Map: Haddonfield
- Frequency of the issue: This was the first occurrence
Comments
I haven't experienced this particular bug (?) but I sure as heck have been grabbed when Wesker is on the opposite side of a window or downed pallet. Feels fantastic when that happens.