Does BHVR have any pattern?
I have a question... They nerfed ruin a few years ago because it wasn't noob friendly.
I took a pause for maybe 7 months and came back these days and today I was playing as killer and came across "for the people" + "buckle up".
How is this noob friendly? I didn't even know what happened there at the endgame... Then after the trial I read the perks and saw this bs.
Imagine you buying this game to play as Alien now and come across this and not killing anyone you down 3 times as the game proposes in the tutorial... Might not feel good for newcomers in my opinion...
Comments
To be honest old Ruin does sound pretty noob friendly, but on the killer side.
Having passive and unearned slowdown is the best thing for noobs. Imagine as a survivor having a gen progress on its own throughout the game without survivors having to interact with anything and everytime a killer loses a survivor in a chase you get extra progress, lol.
I don
t think Buckle Up and FTP will be around long, although it would be great for situation where killer is slugging for the 4k, no doubt.
New Buckle Up + For the People combo is just a repeat of original borrowed time. I think the devs are doing some pretty decent changes for the better overall, but sometimes it really feels like we're moving backwards.