What happend to hit pallet validation?

Now if the killer has the red ping indicator, you get hit through pallets 1 second after dropping it. I remember there was a time when those hits would get invalidated by the server, there was even a whole live stream explaining validation by the Devs. What happened to it? Something clearly changed and I don't like getting hit with BS.

Comments

  • @DrKetchup said:

    Now if the killer has the red ping indicator, you get hit through pallets 1 second after dropping it. I remember there was a time when those hits would get invalidated by the server, there was even a whole live stream explaining validation by the Devs. What happened to it? Something clearly changed and I don't like getting hit with BS.

    A system is only as good connections allow it to be. Someone with a red ping is quite literally not even playing in the same timeline as you and server can't do nothing for you as a result.