Escaping should be counted as a team effort, rather than individualy for each survivor
If 3 survivors escape, the 4th survivor who wasted the killer's time getting chased and then getting camped should also receive a win. Since it's because of this survivor that the other 3 were able to escape.
Comments
The mmr scoring was updated to adjust based on team outcome a while back. So this is already the case.
Are you sure? I remember they were only talking about it and that it will be implemented in the future. Maybe I have missed that particular patch. Could you point me in the right direction with the Patch link, if you have the time of course. Thanks anyway!
See "Team Based Ratings". Article says it was introduced with 6.4.0:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/353291/news-upcoming-matchmaking-improvements
Thank you so much for taking the time to find and share the link <3
Then why is it that I loop a killer for like 3-5 gens die then get a safety pip if I’m lucky
Okay, but then the opposite must also be true.
If 3 survivors aren't doing nearly enough to progress the game while you're carrying, and you somehow manage to escape via the hatch after they all die, it should count as a loss instead of a draw. "It's a team effort."
Because pips and mmr are not related to reach other.