Ghostface advice

When I play as Ghostface I get revealed at every angle, when I play against Ghostface I can't reveal him despite staring into his soul.

Does anyone have any advice for both of these scenarios?

Also is this just a me thing or is this common both when playing as and against Ghostface

Comments

  • IIRC, when attempting to reveal Ghostface you need to see 50% of him on your screen and he has to be—and this is kinda strange—like in the center of your screen.

  • @Ayodam said:

    IIRC, when attempting to reveal Ghostface you need to see 50% of him on your screen and he has to be—and this is kinda strange—like in the center of your screen.

    Half way between the center and top of the screen

  • it's very bugged because maps have a lot of weird collision boxes, play blight or wesker you'll get what I mean.

    also ghostface who is crouching or leaning is very hard to reveal, I played some matches with addon that gives 10% faster crouching and people really had a hard time revealing me, sometimes even in open space.