Faster vault speed?
I've heard certain things about perks that make a survivor vault faster, (spine chill, resilience, etc.), but I could never see the difference when I use these builds. Is it true that certain perks make a survivor vault faster?
I've heard certain things about perks that make a survivor vault faster, (spine chill, resilience, etc.), but I could never see the difference when I use these builds. Is it true that certain perks make a survivor vault faster?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only resilience, for Spine Chill it was only the old version.
Resilience shaves off roughly 150ms from a fast vault iirc. It's tiny enough that you probably won't directly notice a difference without a direct side-by side comparison.
But you might notice it more because that's enough to offset terrible killer ping. So you should have far fewer instances of getting hit after taking a step after vaulting.