You can use racial slurs in the chat, it's not against the rules.
I reported so many toxic players, who insulted me and others with some nasty stuff in the post-game chat, yet none of them have been banned. I always report both in-game and on the support website, always providing screenshots/videos when necessary. It seems like my reports do absolutely nothing and the offenders don't even get a slap on the wrist.
As far as I can tell, harrasing people, sending death threats, calling for genocide, telling people to kill themselves and personally attacking others in the chat is perfectly allowed and not against the rules.
You can be as toxic in the chat as you want and use whatever mean words you like, and you will not get banned for it.
Comments
Obviously this was sarcasm, but how difficult is it for the devs to actually tell me if my report even did anything?
That's the same reason why a cheater can play 1000 matches before getting banned. People don't bother submitting a report that won't do anything or even give them any outcome feedback.
I know they recently made it to where you’ll be able to see if a report was successful so surely that these people will get punished at some point and it’s just taking a while. At least I hope.