.
that sounds fun what things do you wanna do ? A week ago I ran no mither and plottwist so my friend can farm autodidact stacks lol
@Theo_Urista said:that sounds fun what things do you wanna do ? A week ago I ran no mither and plottwist so my friend can farm autodidact stacks lol
@Theo_Urista said:
honestly im down for absolutely anything, i like doing the giga chad build myself even though im absolutely horrendous at the game
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that sounds fun what things do you wanna do ? A week ago I ran no mither and plottwist so my friend can farm autodidact stacks lol
honestly im down for absolutely anything, i like doing the giga chad build myself even though im absolutely horrendous at the game